Are open house really necessary?
Debbie in Swampscott wants to know if open houses are really necessary. It can be a bit overwhelming preparing and cleaning for your open house.
However, open houses continue to be a good marketing tool and I do think they are helpful. Some of you may have read online that open houses are just a way for agents to get buyers for other deals, but in the current market (2015) hosting an open house can actually make showcasing the home a lot easier for you.
What to listen for:
- Are they necessary?
- Who are they a good for?
- When it’s not a good idea.
- Can you find a motivated buyer at an open house?
- Are you comfortable with them?
- How to prepare for an open house (Checklist)
- What is the selling process and timeline
- What are tax stamps and how much will it cost
- How can a home warranty help sell your house
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Ask Connie. I really enjoy answering all of your real estate questions and hope that this podcast has helped you in your home selling or buying journey.
If you have a specific question you would like me to answer, you can go to www.AskConnie.info. Be sure to leave me your voicemail or send an e-mail with your name, town and the question you would like me to answer. I will answer it on one of the next episodes of this show!