In this episode I answer the question ” Should I stage my house before selling” From Sheryl in Swampscott. It really depends on the scenario of your property. It may depend on the state of your property and the style of your house.
What to Listen for:
- Have you already moved out?
- What style of property do you have?
- Is the house vacant?
- Are you selling your property “as is”?
- Is it cluttered and hard to see the space?
- What is broom swept condition
- WHat do they look for at final walk through
- How long does it typically take to sell your home
Thanks For Listening
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Ask Connie. I really enjoy answering all your real estate questions and hope that this podcast has helped you in your home selling or buying journey.
If you have a specific question you would like me to answer, you can go to www.AskConnie.info. Be sure to leave me your voicemail or send an e-mail with your name, town and the question you would like me to answer. I will answer it on one of the next episodes of this show.