What stays with the home when Selling
In this episode of Ask Connie Beth from Swampscott had a question, she asks “what exactly is suppose to stay in the house when you are selling?” I think she wants to know from the stand point of fixtures and other larger items.
What to Listen For:
- Why it’s important to review your purchase and sale.
- Anything outside, unless pre-determined.
- Are there anything sentimental items?
- Are bookshelves part of the house or furniture?
- What to do if you want to take something that is fixed to the property
- What about the alarm system?
- Kitchen islands. Do they stay or go?
- Some examples of what you can take with you
Helpful Links From the Show:
Thanks For Listening
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Ask Connie. I really enjoy answering all your real estate questions and hope that this podcast has helped you in your home selling or buying journey.
If you have a specific question you would like me to answer, you can go to www.AskConnie.info. Be sure to leave me your voicemail or send an e-mail with your name, town and the question you would like me to answer. I will answer it on one of the next episodes of this show.