Hi it’s Connie from Coldwell Banker
Have you thought about selling lately? I know that there are many reasons why you might be thinking about selling and that most homeowners start there search online or are sometimes not even quite sure where to begin. I have a ton of resources -all for free, that you can review, to help in your decision process.
Here are some services that I provide………
- Professional photographs of your property *(for all price ranges, most agents only do it for higher priced homes 1 million+)
- Blog post about your property
- Podcast describing your property to buyers that are searching online
- Video of your property as well as the neighborhood
- Distribution to social media including facebook, google +,twitter, pinterest and Instagram
- Facebook adds targeting buyers that have actively expressed the desire to buy
Those are only a few of the services..
If you haven’t thought about selling there is still lots of useful and free information for you. Here are a few examples of posts and reviews that I publish on a weekly basis..
Weekly Reviews–Cheeburger Cheeburger in Swampscott
-Market Street Ice Skating
-Warwick Cinema (Marblehead Theater)
-Unos in Swampscott
Blogpost– 5 things to do this January
– 9 things to check before you buy
– 5 tips to get your home sold fast
Real estate news (lots of information here and updated hourly)
Podcast Episodes– Home pest control
– All about home inspections
My “ask Connie Show” (where I answer real estate questions)– What is broom swept condition
– How long does it take to sell your house
– How to determine list price for your house I would love to talk with you. You can send me a message on any of the following channels: Facebook