Ask Connie Episode #21: The Problem with Overpricing
In this episode we talk about pricing your property before going on the market. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to price your property correctly. Buyers today have way more information available to them right at their fingertips which makes pricing crucial these days. If your property seems overpriced they will just move on to the next home.
What to Listen For:
- Why buyers are more informed today
- Most buyers require financing and what this means to you
- How to find your home value
- What happens when you overprice
- Some signs that you’ve overpriced your home
Other Helpful Links
- Are open houses really necessary
- What stays in the house when selling
- Should you stage your property before selling
Thanks for Listening
Thanks again for tuning into another episode of Ask Connie. I really enjoy answering all your real estate questions and hope that this podcast has helped you in your home selling or buying journey.
If you have a specific question you would like me to answer, you can go to www.AskConnie.info. Be sure to leave me your voicemail or send an e-mail with your name, town and the question you would like me to answer. I will answer it on one of the next episodes of this show.