What is the timeline to sell my house
In this episode I answer a question from Beth from Swampscott and she wants to know “What is a average timeline that I can expect when selling my Property.”
What to Listen For:
- How long does it take to sell
- What type of home seller are you
- When is the most crucial time
- How to create excitement for your property
- What happens when there is an offer
- When are you clear to close
- What is a final walk through
- What is a home warranty
- What does broom swept condition mean
- Home disclosures you need to know about
Thanks again for tuning in to another episode of Ask Connie. I really enjoy answering all your real estate questions and hope that this podcast has helped you in your home selling or buying journey.
If you’re looking to move soon and would like some information Email me direct at Connie.Irving@NEMoves.com or call at 978-380-0343
If you have a specific question you would like me to answer you can go to www.AskConnie.info. Be sure to leave me your voicemail or send an e-mail with your name and town and the question you would like me to answer and I will answer it on one of the next episodes of this show.