Your guide for Swampscott
(if you have suggestions or would like me to add content about Swampscott, please send me an email)
Swampscott is a small town ( only 3 square miles) right along the ocean. It has a small beach resort type feel but has all the amenities of a big city. You really feel as if you are on a beach vacation every summer!
One other great advantage of living in Swampscott is its convenience of traveling into Boston (about a 25 minute car or train ride). It’s a great community for someone who works in Boston but prefers a small town and does not want to deal with the hassle of a long commute.
Here are some things to do and places you should try when your in Swampscott
Places You Should Visit:
- John Humphrreys House
- Mary Baker Eddy House: Great local Historic house. Check out a more detailed review Here
- Swampscott Farmers Market
- Swampscott Fish House
Places To Eat:
- Antique Table: Little Italian restaurant on the Lynn/Swampscott line.
- G Bar:Local bar and restaurant on the beach in Swampscott
- Bertuccis: Well known pizzeria located next to Walgreens in vinnan square
- Cheeburger Cheeburger: Newer place in Vinnan Square. I did a review on it, you can read the entire review here
- Five Guys: Great burgers made o order with hand cut fries. Little pricey if you have more than 2 people with you but good.
- Aikia Steakhouse:
- Kells Kreme: Great ice cream and a better location right on the beach