What is Broom Swept Condition
So this is a common question for sellers when they are getting close t the final day of the sale and I wanted to explain exactly what it means when it says that you will leave the house in broom swept condition.
Things to Listen For:
- What is broom swept condition
- Why you need to plan fr trash removal
- You will always need a trash removal company even if you think you don’t
- what items can stay and what defiantly can not
- Hazardous removal information: Swampscott– Marblehead– Salem
- Trash removal services
- Donations for unwanted items
- Check out 20 things to do this fall
Thanks for taking the time t listen to this episode of Ask Connie. If you have a real estate question that you would like me to answer you can go over to my Ask Connie page,. There you can send me an e-mail with your question or even record your question right from your computer and send it the way that’s easiest for you. I answer a new question every week so yours could be on the next episode of this podcast.
Also talk to me on our Facebook or Google+ pages, there I am always adding useful links and information about real estate or even helpful tips and tricks about home ownership and fun activities in our neighborhood.